Asbestos Survey Lytham St Anns, Having been asked by one of our clients to carry out a full management survey on the Assembly Building in Lytham we quickly got to work, The building was built in 1862 as a Baths, Theatre and Assembly Rooms.
However, the original business wasn’t quite successful enough and so the Assembly Rooms were taken over by the Clifton Estate. In 1987 when Lytham Baths was closed, the current Assembly Rooms were created. The majority of the building being made into private apartments.
Fylde Council arranged for the rooms fronting onto Dicconson Terrace to be retained for the use of the people of the Fylde. The upper floor is let commercially and those offices provide income to support the public rooms.
Lytham Town Trust began because of the changes at the Assembly Rooms. The Trust was granted a lease by Fylde Council and took over management of the Assembly Rooms on 1 January 1991.









